Five robotic, artificial intelligence or drone related reads for Monday 17th March:
- Victor, an emotional Scrabble playing robot who is very insecure. The Wall Street Journal.
- How the science of robotics is being used for religious purpose in Iran. The Independent.
- US lags as commercial drones take off around globe. Associated Press.
- The brief rise and long fall of Russia’s Military Robots… could be resurrected. Popular Science.
- We have entered ‘the post normal world.’ Pew Report.
What are you reading?